There is something comforting about locally manufactured products made for the local environment. You have the peace-of-mind and confidence that our products have been carefully designed to cope with any challenges that might be thrown at them. Barrington fabrics have been designed to do just that.
These fabrics combine classic Australian design with contemporary flair to astounding effect, creating a collection of fabrics that offer shade perfection to any domestic or commercial outdoor blind or awning project. Barrington fabrics are designed for the Australian weather and when expertly installed will support indoor climate control and energy savings.
Features and benefits that can be found across the range provide further proof of why Barrington fabrics are choice worth making:
- All colours available in 220cm width
- Reduce solar heat gain by over 95%
- Provide indoor climate control
- Low maintenance, durable, and easy to clean
- Maximum colourfastness – resistant to fading
- Mould, mildew, and stain resistant
- 100% Australian made Poly/Cotton Canvas
- Supported by a 10-year warranty
- Environmentally friendly – APEO and Solvent Free
- Bio-UltraShield – The Barrington collection of Awning Canvas has been specially manufactured to achieve a highly durable, low maintenance, heat and sun blocking canvas. The Bio-UltraShield protective fabric coating system uses a double treatment antimicrobial process. This is achieved by firstly sanitising the woven natural canvas with a uniquely designed protective treatment to provide resistance against bacterial growth, mold, and mildew. The outer coating is then applied to both sides of the pre-treated sanitised canvas. This colourful protective coating includes the highest quality colour pigments, UV stabilisers, as well as further protective antimicrobial treatments. The Bio-UltraShield fabric protective coating system ensures that your Barrington canvas awning provides you with not only maximum colour vibrancy for a beautiful finish but comprehensive protection against the elements for many years of service.
- Fabric Care – Barrington fabrics match form to function, offering as much as durability as they do style. They are also designed to combat and resist wear and tear, making them highly suitable for high traffic applications. For maintenance, these fabrics should simply be hosed regularly to remove dust, bird droppings, and other solid particles and should not be rolled up or stowed away while wet.
- 10-year Warranty – Barrington fabrics are accompanied by a 10-year warranty. This covers changes in physical properties and is valid a duration of 10 years starting from the date of purchase. Further details about this warranty are available by request from Ricky Richards (Sales) P/L.y.
- Melanoma Institute Australia – A percentage of the proceeds of the sale of all Barrington fabrics will be donated to Melanoma Institute Australia. By choosing a fabric from this collection, you will be supporting melanoma research.
With a stylish 16 colour range to choose from, you’ll be spoilt for choice. Consistently applied to the front and reverse sides, Barrington Colours creates a captivating, contemporary look to any block-out awning or blind application.
With a one-of-a-kind grey underside, the Barrington Artisan collection is available in 23 striking designs and contemporary colours. The grey backing is a new concept for block out canvas and has been developed to complement modern Australian architecture. This collection also includes two designs with stripes on either side which is the first of its kind and never seen before in block out canvas.
We supply only the best quality sun control fabrics to protect you from the often-damaging sun. We provide a collection of 8 traditional designs with a familiar green reverse side that Australians know and love. Developed for the more traditional style of building, Jubilee fabrics are perfect for providing maximum heat reduction.