With such an extensive range on offer, it can sometimes be difficult to zero in on the product that is best suited for your needs. We can say and recommend with absolute confidence that if you’re on the market for sun control, cool breezes, and uninterrupted views, the Outlook Collection of fabrics from Ricky Richards are your optimum window covering solution.
Here are some of the exceptional benefits you can look forward to:
- Reduction of solar heat gain by up to 99%
- Protection from the sun while you still enjoy your outside view
- Outdoor comfort and indoor climate control
- A breathable fabric that allows light and cool breezes to filter through
- Exceptional resistance to harsh weather conditions
- Expand and shelter outdoor living spaces
Outlook has been manufactured and designed to offer a different class of quality:
- 10-year warranty – Outlook and Mode fabrics are supported by a 10-year warranty. This covers changes in physical properties and is valid for 10 years from the date of purchase and is a testament to the confidence we have in the product. Further details about this warranty are available by request from Ricky Richards (Sales) P/L.
- Microban® – Phifer uniquely combines the performance of Outlook and Mode fabrics with Microban® antimicrobial technology to provide continuous product protection against stain-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew. You can expect more protection for far less hassle.
- GREENGUARD® – Mode fabrics manufactured by Phifer Incorporated are GREENGUARD® Gold Indoor Air Quality Certified by the GREENGUARD® Gold Environmental Institute (USA) under the GREENGUARD® Gold standard for Low Emitting Products. As Mode fabrics can be used for interior window coverings, they have been tested and certified as low chemical-emitting products.
- Fire-retardant – Mode fabrics have been tested to AS1530.3 – 1999. Mode fabrics are manufactured by Phifer Incorporated. Independent laboratory test reports are available by request from Ricky Richards (Sales) P/L.
- Fabric Care – Outlook and Mode fabrics are equally as durable as they are easy on the eye. They are also designed to cope in high traffic environments. These fabrics are easy to maintain and require only occasional cleaning using a mild detergent, brushing, and rinsing with clean water.
- Lead-free – Outlook and Mode fabrics manufactured by Phifer Incorporated are lead free. These fabrics pass some of the most stringent US Standards for heavy metals such as US Product Safety Commission Section 101 and ANSI/WCMA A100. 1-2007 for lead content.
- Ecolibrium™ – Outlook and Mode fabrics are manufactured using Dow Ecolibrium™ bio-based plasticisers. Dow Ecolibrium™ bio-based plasticisers offer a renewable alternative that is lead and phthalate free. They also lower greenhouse gas emissions by as much as 40%. With 98% of the plasticisers derived from non-fossil fuel-based feed stock, Ecolibrium™ fabrics are a more sustainable option with the same superior performance and feel of existing Outlook and Mode fabrics.
- Melanoma Institute Australia – A percentage of the proceeds of the sale of all Outlook and Mode fabrics will be donated to Melanoma Institute Australia. By choosing a fabric from this collection, you will be supporting melanoma research.
Outlook Mode fabrics will block and reflect up to 95% of solar energy while still allowing air to pass through, helping to create a cooler, more comfortable environment naturally. Enquire today and find out about our four new COLORBOND® colours – now available!
- External blinds
- Small shade sails
- Outlook Designs
Outlook Design fabrics will block and reflect up to 88% of solar energy and yet still allow fresh, cool air to pass through, fostering a more comfortable environment naturally.
- Exterior blinds
Mode Privacy fabrics will block and reflect up to 99% of solar energy. These fabrics are ideal in applications where retaining the view and airflow with maximum privacy is required so you can enjoy the best of both at your leisure.
- External blinds
Mode Textures fabrics will block and reflect up to 95% of solar energy while still allowing air to pass through. Textures is a PVC coated polyester mesh and bio-colour yarn.
- Exterior blinds