I look after our Pronto software administration and support the sales team and management with reports, as well as backup accounts receivable and reception.
- How long have you been with Ricky Richards?
16 years this month … Can you believe it ?! I started back in Sales in July 2003, moved into IT Admin for 12 years and am now part of the Administration team (I like to develop new skills).
- In words that potential customers, who know nothing about this business will understand, what is your role?
My job is to support our sales and management team with reports and tools to help them be successful. I also manage our Pronto Software and train new staff on how to use it.
- What are your professional strengths in this role?
Thankfully I am very well organised which helps a lot as I often juggle different tasks at any given time. I am empathetic, down to earth and understand the needs of both our customers and our staff.
- Thinking back, what was one job that you did really well that you know made a big difference to the results achieved for the customer or your team?
When I worked in IT I was an integral part of smoothly implementing and upgrading our current software system which I am very proud of.
- If there was one thing that you wished people could understand about the way you fulfill your role, what would it be?
Put yourself in the shoes of your audience and think about what they require before they need to ask you.
- What do you hope to achieve in your role at Ricky Richards?
Help to keep the business growing and leave each day with a smile.