We are on the search for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our friendly team. The right person must be a hunter for new business who is dedicated and passionate about the continuous development of our sun control business in Queensland.
You will be calling on our current customers and developing new business.
We are looking for a motivated and driven individual. This role will be located from your home office and will service Queensland and Northern NSW. You will be provided with a company laptop, mobile phone and car allowance.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Proven track record in new business development
- Business to business selling (minimum of 3 years)
- CRM experience
- High degree of self discipline and motivation to work unsupervised
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Identify new business opportunities and follow up activity to close the deal
- Maintain, develop and build on existing relationships
- Negotiating directly with business owners and senior stakeholders
- Ensure timely and proper follow up for all assigned leads and ongoing quotes, projects and general business
- Work with sales department to develop solutions for customers
- Participate in industry events
- Use of CRM to system to manage sales process and develop opportunities
- Travel throughout Queensland to pursue sales
The right person must have drive, determination, integrity, good organisational and time management skills.
Computer, oral and written skills essential.
Industry experience desirable.
Please forward your resume through to the HR Manager via email email@example.com