We are on the search for an energetic, vibrant Salesperson who thrives on achieving and beating monthly sales targets, is dedicated and passionate about the development of new customers and wants to make their mark.
In this role you will be calling on our current customers and developing new business through face to face contact and over the phone delivering 5-star customer service with every encounter.
We are looking for a motivated and driven individual. This role will be located from our head office in Homebush West. This role will service metropolitan areas as well as regional NSW. You will be provided with a company laptop, mobile phone and car allowance.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Proven track record in new business development
- Business to business selling (minimum of 3 years)
- CRM experience
- High degree of self-discipline and time management
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Meeting and achieving sales budgets
- Identify new business opportunities and follow up activity to close the deal
- Maintain, develop and build on existing relationships
- Negotiating directly with business owners and senior stakeholders
- Ensure timely and proper follow up for all assigned leads and ongoing quotes, projects and general business
- Work with sales department to develop solutions for customers
- Participate in industry events
- Use of CRM to system to manage sales process and develop opportunities
The right person must have drive, determination, integrity, good organisational and time management skills.
Computer, oral and written skills essential.
Industry experience desirable but not essential training will be provided.
Please forward your resume through to the HR Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org