Terms & Conditions
1. Information Collection and Use
- www.rickyrichards.com.au does not require that you register in order to view its products. Registration may be required to use certain interactive features such as posting comments, participating in the blog forums, and in order to submit ideas and participate in competitions.
- www.rickyrichards.com.au uses Non-Personal Information for the following general purpose: to customise the advertising and content you see, improve our services, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- During registration, you can choose to opt into our newsletter or periodic email updates from our website regarding newly printed designs, new products, and upcoming sales or special offers.
- If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you. You must provide contact information (such as name, email and shipping address) and in some cases financial information (such as credit card number expiration date and the 3 digit security code). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter or email promotions, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter or email promotions to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we will provide you with a way to unsubscribe.
Please see the “Choice/Opt-out” section.
- If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communication, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at email@example.com
2. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- www.rickyrichards.com.au does not rent, trade, or share personal information with third parties except to provide products or services that you have requested, or under the following circumstances:
- We use other third parties such as shipping companies to fulfil orders or credit card processing companies to bill you for goods.
- We provide non-personal information to interested third-parties for the purpose of understanding usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Website.
3. Confidentiality and Security
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with personal information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- The security of your personal information is important to us.
4. International Users
- www.rickyrichards.com.au may update this policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice. We will strive to notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your www.rickyrichards.com.au account and/or by placing a notice on the Website.
6. Effective Date